- Campbell, B.A., Menaker, T.A., & King, W.R. (2015). The determination of victim credibility by adult and juvenile sexual assault investigators. Journal of Criminal Justice, 43, 29-39.
- Fallik, S., & Wells, W. (2015). Testing previously unsubmitted sexual assault kits: What are the investigative results? Criminal Justice Policy Review, 26, 598-619.
- Gaines, D.C. & Wells, W. (In Press). Investigators’ and prosecutors’ perceptions of collaborating with victim advocates on sexual assault casework. Criminal Justice Policy Review.
- Menaker, T.A., Campbell, B.A., & Wells, W. (In Press). The use of forensic evidence in sexual assault investigations: Perceptions of sex crimes investigators. Violence Against Women.
- Wells, W. (2016). Some considerations when making decisions about prioritizing sexual assault kits for forensic testing. Criminology & Public Policy, 15, 585-592.